Event Management Essentials
Learn some tricks of the trade and really get to grips with event project management to ensure your events are always ones people are talking about for all the right reasons.
Learn how to:
- Identify the different elements to an event
- Map out the feasibility and logistics of an event
- Plan and execute successful events
- Communicate effectively to get the best from your team
- Budget for event costs and identify sponsorship opportunities
- Organise activities with clear schedules
- Carry out risk assessments
- Market your events to gain maximum attendance
- Analyse the success of your event
Whether applying for a job with events involved, or honing your skills to impress employers or colleagues this course leaves no stone unturned.
Social Media Strategy for Business
Social media is a crucial business tool, and powerful method of communication. This course will help you formulate the right strategy for your business to effectively market to your target audience.
Project Management Fundamentals
Good project management skills are always highly valued within a business as they ensure deadlines are met, costs are controlled and the deliverables are right first time. So with this course your skills will be highly in demand.
Social Media – choose one from the following:
Facebook for Business, Google for Business, LinkedIn for Business, LinkedIn for Jobseekers, Video for Business, Blogging for Business, SEO for Business, Twitter for Business, Pinterest for Business, Instagram for Business