This 1-day workshop will help you choose the correct style and tone for a report and clearly define your purpose. It will revisit the key principles of grammar, punctuation and spelling and is aimed at anyone involved in writing on behalf of their employer, and those for whom reports are or will be integral to their job role.
What you will learn:
- Understand the different types of reports you can write.
- Clearly define the purpose of your report
- Identify the key areas of a report, assess what should or should not be included in your report.
- Develop your report outline quickly and efficiently.
- Understand the key principles of grammar, punctuation, and spelling for use in your report.
- Express yourself effectively using plain English.
- Identify ways of writing with more impact
- Revise and correct your reports effectively.
This workshop is also available on demand by virtual classroom, please contact us for more details.