« All Events
Power BI Introduction
January 30 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Learn how you can leverage Power BI to easily build reports and dashboards with interactive visualizations. Connect to and visualize any data using the unified, scalable platform for self-service and enterprise business intelligence (BI) that’s easy to use and helps you gain deeper data insight.
What you will learn
- Get to know the Microsoft Power BI Interface
- Understand the purpose of Microsoft Power BI for data analytics.
- Understand basics regarding capacities, workspaces, datasets, shared datasets, reports, and dashboards.
- Get to know data modelling and visualizations using various kinds of visuals like charts and tables.
- Learn how to filter, clean, and transform data with services like Power Query
- Understand aggregates and when to use them.
- Learn how to secure your data.
- Perform exercises to secure your knowledge and understanding.
- Create and share your first Power BI report.
This seminar is available on demand by virtual classroom, contact us for more details.
If attending our virtual classroom courses – you will need to have the Microsoft Power BI license in addition to Microsoft Office. Having a second display is beneficial but not required.