« All Events
Meetings and Minutes
March 22 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
For anyone who organizes and takes minutes at meetings and those who would like to do this role to a professional standard.
What you will learn:
- The difference between formal and informal meetings.
- How to set out an agenda.
- Tips and techniques for note taking.
- The role of the minute taker
- What minutes are and the different styles of minutes.
- How to use appropriate language for minutes
- To learn how to produce appropriate minutes of a meeting.