« All Events
Supervisory Skills – 2- day workshop
May 21 @ 1:30 pm - May 24 @ 4:30 pm
This course is designed for new supervisors/team leaders/managers or those in these roles who have not received any formal supervisory skills training. The aim of this 2-day workshop is to provide participants with a range of skills, methodologies, and techniques to enhance their ability to supervise people, tasks and change effectively.
What you will learn:
- How to become a credible supervisor
- How to communicate successfully, using verbal and non-verbal communication, asking specific questions and active listening.
- How to prioritize tasks and manage their time more effectively.
- How to delegate appropriate tasks productively.
- How to make well informed decisions
- How to motivate team members to deliver desired results
- How to build a positive working environment
- How to deal with challenging team members and work situations
This workshop is available on demand by virtual classroom, please contact us for more details.