The Transition Training Fund has been set up to help those who have been made redundant from the Oil and Gas sector since January 2015.
The fund offers support with training grants for retraining, learning new skills or achieving an accreditation or certification that will help you get a new job in the oil and gas, wider energy sector, or engineering and manufacturing.
- You must be resident in Scotland
- You have been made redundant or currently at risk of redundancy from the Oil and Gas Sector or its’ supply chain
- You have worked in the Oil and Gas sector or the supply chain as an employee or contractor
- You must be able to show that the training will help you get a new job
- You must be actively seeking employment
For more information contact one our Course Advisors by clicking below