- “I had been having trouble making the databases at work behave themselves but every problem that I had been having has been dealt with today.”
- “Excellent! Extremely helpful and reassuring, thank you so much for this course!I now feel much more confident and know how to improve my minutes taking techniques.”
- High praise. Marion drew from her own experiences which I appreciated. She was able to help us with our individual issues. She listed to us and adapted her training to suit our needs.
- Very good training and very good facilities. The trainer was very competent, friendly, engaging and welcoming, very patient and good manner.
- I have a better understanding of how to manage conflict in the work place, and how to be more confident.
- Marion was an excellent trainer, very clear and concise and I look forward to attending Executive PA course in July in Edinburgh.
- Everything I wanted from the course and more, Marion was approachable, I felt comfortable and at ease.
- The trainer was very knowledgeable and helpful. The facilities were good to. Very good – highly recommend to anyone.
- Enjoyed the Supervisory Skills course, picked up useful tips and methods on how to handle difficult situations.
- The trainer was happy to stop and answer any questions and did not make you feel your questions were silly.
‘’Over the past two years we have used Pitman Training for a number of courses and the feedback has always been excellent. I have personally been on two - Delegation Skills and Supervisory Skills, both proved to be well constructed, interactive...
- The tutor knew her role very well, she was happy to answer questions and gave good advice on situations.
- “The training and facilities were both excellent.Callum was both patient and understanding to my level of knowledge.The course has certainly benefited me and in turn, my work.”
- Marion was very clear about the topic covered in the course. I found I actually enjoyed it more than I was expecting.
- The course was catered specifically to spreadsheets I use in my daily business, so was invaluable, useful and relevant.
- The trainer was very responsible and a very clear communicator. Paid attention to what people in the group said and made the day enjoyable and very worthwhile.
- The course was relaxed, friendly and inclusive. The tutor was experienced and comfortable with answering questions raised not phased by anything.
- I am now confident in managing manipulative behaviour and also how to manage staff that just do their own thing.
- I was wary of attending the course as this was new to me but I fitted in very well and had a great two days. Thank you.
I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the 2 day course. Our Trainer was really in tune with us as a group and understood exactly where we were all coming from with regards to the daily obstacles we face in our various roles as office a...
- Very approachable trainer, presented the course very well and I would highly recommend my colleagues taking this course.
- Julie was excellent, she has given me the tools and skills to go forward as a trainer and do it confidently.
- Marion had great knowledge. I benefited from the examples provided. Great that Marion encouraged discussion, as the hints and tips will help me in my work environment.
- Marion was excellent. Kept us all motivated. Structured the session well. Looking forward to attending another one of Marions training workshop.
- Very good. I did a full semester in university on Project Management and this course taught me much more than I learned at university.
Very engaging, simplified a lot of complex issues to meet the needs of the audience. Genuinely found both days very fascinating – very rare that I can listen to someone speak for 2 days and not get bored, but Julie achieved this! Can’t wait t...
- Like the style of the course, right amount of group and tutor led sections. I find the courses excellent, can’t think of anything to comment on. Thank you.
- The trainer was engaging with audience, friendly, approachable and covered content of course excellently.
- Very friendly and I never felt that I was being taught anything but the information flowed. Your trainer is the best thing about this course. Thank you Julie.
- A very good course. Learned quite a lot of new supervision tips that I never knew. Hope to take things I have learned from this course into my working environment which hopefully will make me a good supervisor.
Everything I have learnt can be used throughout the future not just in my employment. The Information came across well and I will definitely use it throughout my daily routines at work. I was Very impressed by the service today – friendly, wel...